Welcome to the Township of Brock
Santa Claus Parades
November 16, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Parade departing from the Beaverton Arena
- Visit the stores of downtown Beaverton before the parade as they celebrate their Christmas Open House
- Watch for the lights to go on at Alexander Muir Park as the Parade goes by and see what the Beaverton Lions have been working on.
- Bring the kids to the Beaverton Fire Hall after the Parade to visit with Santa and get a treat bag from the Volunteer Firefighters while warming up and enjoying a free hot chocolate from the Beaverton Lions Club.
- For more info or to Register your float contact Chris Gillespie at Davis Hardware or email email@example.com
November 24, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
- Theme: “A Sport’n Christmas”
- Parade departing from the Rick MacLeish Memorial Community Centre
- Floats welcomed and should contact Lion Bo Enss 705-432-3241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food bank donations welcomed along the route
- Visit with Santa at Fire Hall following parade
Sunderland Santa Claus Parade
December 8, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Free family skate from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. at the Sunderland Memorial Arena
- Parade departing from the Sunderland Memorial Arena
- For more information contact Joan Down at 705-357-3852 or email@example.com
Nov 12 Santa Claus Parades
Nov 14 Baby Bounce
Baby Bounce includes babies and preschool children. Fun interactive stories, songs, activities and crafts.
Nov 15 Cannington Foot Care Clinic
Basement Committee Room, Municipal Administration Building
Community Care Durham provides foot care clinics to those who require assistance with their foot care due to vision and mobility difficulties or for those who have diabetes. Services are provided by a registered practical nurses trained in foot care. To register for foot care, please contact Community Care Durham - Brock (705)432-2900.
Nov 15 ASDR Brock Care Partner Support Group
Lakeview Manor Long-Term Care Home
Support groups are facilitated by Family Support staff and trained volunteers to provide a safe space for care partners to meet together and exchange ideas in a supportive environment.
If you are planning on attending a Care Partner Support Group for the first time,
please call and speak with a Family Support Coordinator for additional information and to register.