Welcome to the Township of Brock
Are you on the Voters' List?
Confirm you’re on the voters’ list to vote in the 2018 municipal and social board elections which will be held on Monday, October 22, 2018.
There are 3 ways to get on the list:
- Find out at voterlookup.ca or call 1-866-296-6722
- Fill out an application to amend the voters’ list and email it to email@example.com or drop it off in person to the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington
- Visit us in person at the Municipal Administration Office in the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington.
How to use Voterlookup.ca
Voterlookup.ca is the easiest way to ensure you are on the list to vote for the upcoming municipal elections.
- Go to www.voterlookup.ca
- You will need to have the following on hand: your property address or assessment roll number and your full name and date of birth.
- Enter either your personal information or assessment roll number. Click next. You may be asked to confirm additional information. Simply follow the prompts that appear. You’re done!
May 24 May 28th Committee Agendas
May 24 Family Craft Time
Crafting with friends and family every Saturday
May 24 Beaverton Luncheon Out
With a focus on helping seniors stay connected, community dining event provide opportunities to share a hot, nutritious meal, entertainment and health promotion/wellness presentations. Meals include an entrée, beverage and dessert and are prepared in a community setting and presented by Community Care Durham staff and volunteers, often in partnership with local groups. Cost for lunch is $10.00 and transportation can be provided.
May 24 Author Visit - Edith George: Trees of Heritage
A lone person can champion the protection of a heritage tree and be successful! Edith will discuss how to identify heritage trees in your local community and take protective action. This event is free, but does require pre-registration.
May 24 Edith George Heritage Tree Talk
Ms. George will discuss how to identify heritage trees in your community and how to take preventative action.
May 25 Ready Set Grow Check-Up
Rick MacLeish Memorial Community Centre
This is a FREE drop in for parents/caregivers of children 0-5 years. Bring your children and ask questions about development, learning, speech and behaviour. Professionals from the following agencies will be present: Children's Services, Infant and Child Development, Grandview Children's Centre (preschool Speech and Language, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy), Durham Behaviour Management Services, Family and Community Action Program, Durham Region Health Department, Resources for Exceptional Children and Youth and more!
Contact: Erin O'Dacre 905-862-3131
May 26 The Bread Club
Nourish Community Hub
A new program at the Community Kitchen. Join us on the fourth Saturday each month to bake bread and share tips! Recipes, tea, and friendship included. $5/person donation suggested or pay what you can.