Welcome to the Township of Brock
Are you on the Voters' List?
Confirm you’re on the voters’ list to vote in the 2018 municipal and social board elections which will be held on Monday, October 22, 2018.
There are 3 ways to get on the list:
- Find out at voterlookup.ca or call 1-866-296-6722
- Fill out an application to amend the voters’ list and email it to email@example.com or drop it off in person to the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington
- Visit us in person at the Municipal Administration Office in the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington.
How to use Voterlookup.ca
Voterlookup.ca is the easiest way to ensure you are on the list to vote for the upcoming municipal elections.
- Go to www.voterlookup.ca
- You will need to have the following on hand: your property address or assessment roll number and your full name and date of birth.
- Enter either your personal information or assessment roll number. Click next. You may be asked to confirm additional information. Simply follow the prompts that appear. You’re done!
Jul 3 Burn Ban in Effect
Jul 20 Beach Postings: July 20 – 26
Jul 19 Enjoy the Summer
Jul 24 Beaverton Foot Care
Community Care Durham provides foot care clinics to those who require assistance with their foot care due to vision and mobility difficulties or for those who have diabetes. Services are provided by a registered practical nurses trained in foot care. To register for foot care, please contact Community Care Durham - Brock (705)432-2900.
Jul 25 TD Summer Reading Program
Various events all summer please check our online calendar or ask staff for a brochure!
Jul 25 Lunch and Learn
Nourish Community Hub
This month's Lunch & Learns feature ways to plan ahead and simplify the most important meals of the day. Learn easy dishes to leave in the fridge for the kids and fast but nutritious foods to get you through your busy day. Join us in the Nourish Community Kitchen for an informative midday break.