Welcome to the Township of Brock
Are you on the Voters' List?
Confirm you’re on the voters’ list to vote in the 2018 municipal and social board elections which will be held on Monday, October 22, 2018.
There are 3 ways to get on the list:
- Find out at voterlookup.ca or call 1-866-296-6722
- Fill out an application to amend the voters’ list and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in person to the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington
- Visit us in person at the Municipal Administration Office in the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington.
How to use Voterlookup.ca
Voterlookup.ca is the easiest way to ensure you are on the list to vote for the upcoming municipal elections.
- Go to www.voterlookup.ca
- You will need to have the following on hand: your property address or assessment roll number and your full name and date of birth.
- Enter either your personal information or assessment roll number. Click next. You may be asked to confirm additional information. Simply follow the prompts that appear. You’re done!
Aug 16 ASDR Brock Care Partner Support Group
Lakeview Manor Long-Term Care Home
Support groups are facilitated by Family Support staff and trained volunteers to provide a safe space for care partners to meet together and exchange ideas in a supportive environment.
If you are planning on attending a Care Partner Support Group for the first time,
please call and speak with a Family Support Coordinator for additional information and to register.
Aug 16 Good Food Box Pick-Up Day
Nourish Community Hub
Confirm your monthly order by 10:00am the week before pick up day. Alternate pick up times available by prior arrangement. Reserve your food box a week in advance to receive up to ten different fresh produce items, based on making local food fresh, affordable, nutritious, and seasonal for our community. $18/Box. Tax receipts available to sponsors over $36 value.
Contact: 705-432-2444 | email@example.com
Cost: $18/Box (Sponsored boxes available for families in need.)
Aug 16 Weekly Drop-in Meditation
Earthway Holistic Services
Weekly Drop-in Meditations every Wednesday morning at 11am-11:30am at Earthway Holistic Services $5/week. The type and style of Meditation will change every week. Please bring a towel/blanket or yoga mat or cushion to sit on. These Meditations will be held outside so dress appropriately and bring bug spray. Please arrive by 10:45am so we can walk in as a group. Blessings!
Aug 16 ASDR Satellite Office Beaverton
Brock Community Health Centre
Our North Durham satellite office is open to help serve the local community. Stop in to speak with our Family Support Coordinator or if you wish to receive more information on any of our programs and services offered.
Please call 1-888-301-1106 ext. 5241 to book your appointment.
Aug 16 TD Summer Reading Program
Sunderland will be the hub for visits from ambulances, police cars, fire trucks, dump trucks and much more. We have a safe area for children to learn and explore!
Aug 17 TD Summer Reading Program
Activities throughout the summer including learning to curl, yoga and a surprise visit by Walter the Guitar
Aug 18 Early On Visits the Beaverton Library
Early On will be at the Beaverton Branch every Saturday! 0-6 year old programming
Aug 18 Family Craft Time
Crafting with friends and family every Saturday