Welcome to the Township of Brock
Are you on the Voters' List?
Confirm you’re on the voters’ list to vote in the 2018 municipal and social board elections which will be held on Monday, October 22, 2018.
There are 3 ways to get on the list:
- Find out at voterlookup.ca or call 1-866-296-6722
- Fill out an application to amend the voters’ list and email it to email@example.com or drop it off in person to the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington
- Visit us in person at the Municipal Administration Office in the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington.
How to use Voterlookup.ca
Voterlookup.ca is the easiest way to ensure you are on the list to vote for the upcoming municipal elections.
- Go to www.voterlookup.ca
- You will need to have the following on hand: your property address or assessment roll number and your full name and date of birth.
- Enter either your personal information or assessment roll number. Click next. You may be asked to confirm additional information. Simply follow the prompts that appear. You’re done!
Jul 3 Burn Ban in Effect
Jul 12 Take A Hike
Jul 11 Fitness Class Cancellation
Jul 18 TD Summer Reading Program
Various events all summer please check our online calendar or ask staff for a brochure!
Jul 18 Healthy Harvest Community Lunch
Nourish Community Hub
We invite the community to "break bread" together over a nourishing and delicious meal at our social lunches. Bi-weekly the Community Kitchen volunteers serve up a nutritious meal of fresh, seasonal, local foods. All Welcome! Donations accepted.
Jul 18 Beaverton Town Hall Players Improv Classes
Beaverton Town Hall
Free Improv Classes lead by JP Beaudoin and Danielle Livie
Jul 19 ASDR Brock Care Partner Support Group
Lakeview Manor Long-Term Care Home
Support groups are facilitated by Family Support staff and trained volunteers to provide a safe space for care partners to meet together and exchange ideas in a supportive environment.
If you are planning on attending a Care Partner Support Group for the first time,
please call and speak with a Family Support Coordinator for additional information and to register.
Jul 19 Weekly Drop-in Meditation
Earthway Holistic Services
Weekly Drop-in Meditations every Wednesday morning at 11am-11:30am at Earthway Holistic Services $5/week. The type and style of Meditation will change every week. Please bring a towel/blanket or yoga mat or cushion to sit on. These Meditations will be held outside so dress appropriately and bring bug spray. Please arrive by 10:45am so we can walk in as a group. Blessings!
Jul 19 ASDR Satellite Office Beaverton
Brock Community Health Centre
Our North Durham satellite office is open to help serve the local community. Stop in to speak with our Family Support Coordinator or if you wish to receive more information on any of our programs and services offered.
Please call 1-888-301-1106 ext. 5241 to book your appointment.