Welcome to the Township of Brock
Are you on the Voters' List?
Confirm you’re on the voters’ list to vote in the 2018 municipal and social board elections which will be held on Monday, October 22, 2018.
There are 3 ways to get on the list:
- Find out at voterlookup.ca or call 1-866-296-6722
- Fill out an application to amend the voters’ list and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in person to the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington
- Visit us in person at the Municipal Administration Office in the Clerk’s Department located at 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington.
How to use Voterlookup.ca
Voterlookup.ca is the easiest way to ensure you are on the list to vote for the upcoming municipal elections.
- Go to www.voterlookup.ca
- You will need to have the following on hand: your property address or assessment roll number and your full name and date of birth.
- Enter either your personal information or assessment roll number. Click next. You may be asked to confirm additional information. Simply follow the prompts that appear. You’re done!
Jun 21 ASDR Brock Care Partner Support Group
Lakeview Manor Long-Term Care Home
Support groups are facilitated by Family Support staff and trained volunteers to provide a safe space for care partners to meet together and exchange ideas in a supportive environment.
If you are planning on attending a Care Partner Support Group for the first time,
please call and speak with a Family Support Coordinator for additional information and to register.
Jun 21 ASDR Satellite Office Beaverton
Brock Community Health Centre
Our North Durham satellite office is open to help serve the local community. Stop in to speak with our Family Support Coordinator or if you wish to receive more information on any of our programs and services offered.
Please call 1-888-301-1106 ext. 5241 to book your appointment.
Jun 21 Author Visit - Terry Fallis
Two-time winner of the Stephen Leacock Medal for Humor and author of six bestselling novels, Terry Fallis will join us at BTPL for a witty and engaging evening.
Jun 22 Youth Dance
The Sunderland Skating Club is hosting a “School’s Out” youth dance for grades 3-8. Admission is $5.00 and refreshments are available for purchase. www.sunderlandskatingclub.com