Tax Adjustments

Applications are available at the Municipal Office or are available online (pdf) to apply for an adjustment to taxes under Section 357 of the Municipal Act, 2001, c.25.  An example for such an adjustment is a building damaged by fire, demolition or otherwise.  An application under this section must be filed with the Treasurer on or before February 28 of the year following the year in respect of which the application is made.