New Employment Opportunity: March Break Camp Counsellors
The Township of Brock is seeking the services of March Break Camp Counsellors
The successful applicants will, upon direction from the Recreation and Leisure Coordinator, assist in the daily operation of March Break Day Camp by leading activities for camp participants. Applicants must supply transportation, act as a positive role model for camp participants and be well organized and enthusiastic. Applicants selected must have stander first-aid and CPR-C and a current criminal reference check. These documents must be provided well in advance of the first day of employment.
- Wide knowledge of games, sports and crafts required.
- Experience in childcare and/or day camp required.
- Strong leadership ability combined with excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills.
- Must be certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Must provide a Vulnerable Sector Screening Check.
- Must be a competent person as defined by the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
The Township of Brock is prepared to offer the ideal candidate a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested applicants are invited to submit a covering letter and resume addressing how the qualifications are met, marked confidential, by no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February 21, 2020 to email@example.com.
Full job posting available here.