DRT – On Demand/Specialized Services
Effective September 2, 2019 Durham Region Transit On Demand service expanded to Brock Township, making access to public transit service throughout Uxbridge, Scugog and Brock townships easier than ever.
You can plan your trip for On Demand/Specialized by calling 1-866-247-0055 (TTY Bell Relay Service 711) and pressing 1 to speak with an On Demand/Specialized dispatcher or by using our online Web Pass tool:
- You can reserve your trip up to seven days in advance and up until 23:00 the day prior
- If you need to cancel your trip, please do it 12 hours prior to scheduled pickup
- Having the following information ready will save you time:
- Name and registration number
- The date you want to travel
- Your pick-up address
- Your drop-off address
- Desired arrive time and return time from your destination
- If you're travelling with a support person or guest
- If you're travelling with a mobility aid
- Subscription reservations can be made for recurring trips. Example – Every weekday to go to work.
Please review the no show and late cancellation policy for more information.