Applications for proceeds from the 21st Annual Charity Golf Tournament are now being accepted
The Township of Brock hosted the 21st Annual Charity Golf Tournament at Cedarhurst Golf Club in Beaverton on Thursday, June 20, 2019. All proceeds from this fund-raising event will be used to assist local non-profit organizations in completing quality youth-oriented projects and programs in our Township. Over $9,500 was raised at the 2019 tournament.
Thank you to all participants and sponsors for making this another successful event!
Community organizations are invited to submit Application for Funds (pdf) from the Charity Golf Tournament.
Applications should include details regarding estimated costs, other fund-raising efforts, expected completion dates and the expected benefits for the youth and the community.
All applications for funding must adhere to the following criteria:
- Youth-oriented projects only
- Completed by a local non-profit organization or group within or serving the residents of the Township of Brock
- An innovative project that promotes the health, wellness and physical activity of our youth; general operating costs are excluded
- Projects will only be funded to a maximum of 50% – other fund-raising efforts for the remainder of your project will be required
- No project will be awarded more than $2,000 from the annual golf tournament proceeds
- Proof of expenditure must be provided upon completion of the project
- The project should be completed within 18 months of the funds being awarded (extensions will be considered with reasonable explanation)
Given that the proceeds may fluctuate from year to year, not all projects will be able to be funded. The Township shall at its sole discretion approve the applications.
Deadline for submissions: October 31, 2019 4:00 p.m.
Applications received after this date will be automatically referred for funding consideration from the proceeds of the next year’s tournament.
For further information, please contact Laura Barta at the Municipal Administration Building, 1 Cameron Street East, Cannington or by telephone at (705) 432-2355 ext. 224.